Sunday, January 18, 2009

Today I was inspired by the magazines I borrowed from a friend. This magazine tells how to get the look in a room you want, but I have to say that for those of us on a budget we really have to go to other shops to pull off some of these ideas... 

So that inspired me to create a blog to show you how easy it is to think BIG for iddy biddy spaces.

First of all, I started buying things I like in college... going to junk stores, yard sales and discount outlets at the age of 17 really made me think that I would keep this style of living up for decades. And I have!

You don't have to be rich to have a cozy place to live. After all, your home is your haven. It should be the place you not only sleep and eat, but a place you're proud to have friends over and not feel ashamed if the house is not spic and span. OR doesn't look like a catalog.

There are plenty of ways to save and also create a warm, inviting place. So you're saying you aren't creative? No way. We're all born creative, it's just that we grow up and some of us don't USE our creativity. It's like anything, the more you practice it, the better you become at it.

I will show you plenty of things that will get your creative juices flowing and also save some cash so you can go buy something fun for yourself, your family or for a friend in need!
Save, save, save and splurge on things that are really worth it!
Peace and Joy in 2009!!

No comments: